Mrs. O'Leary's Victorian B & B
Totally restored award winning registered Heritage Home. Circa 1890.
This classic piece of architecture opens it's doors to visitors who wish to enjoy the ambiance of a heritage property with the amenities of modern living. Your hosts: Barbie Reynolds and daughter, Erin O'Leary.
Located in downtown Truro (the hub of Nova Scotia) we are within walking distance to other historic sites and districts, the Marigold Cultural Center, retail, restaurants, professional services and Via Rail. Two blocks away from Truro Information Center. A five minute drive will take you to shopping malls, glorious Victoria Park and Truro Golf Course.
- Paved, private, off-street parking
- Indoor parking for special interest vehicles and bikes. Advanced notice required
- Laundry Facilities
- Smoke Free home, smoking area outside
- Small DVD library
- Wrap around veranda and big rear yard for your relaxation
- Small giftshop offering antique dishes and collectables
- Books on Nova Scotia history and architecture
- Continental or traditional full breakfast served in our formal diningroom or on the sunny deck
- Family/music room available for you to read, relax or make music
- All rooms have private or ensuite bathrooms
- Furnished in antiques
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player and movies
- Telephone in rooms, FREE local & long distance calls within North America
- Clock Radios
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Boards