Mrs. O'Leary's Victorian B & B is now CLOSED
After 5 wonderful years of hosting visitors from around the world, Mrs. O'Leary's Victorian B & B is now closed. As Barbie heads into retirement she would like to thank her guests, friends, associates and especially her daughter Erin for making this business such a pleasure and success.
Property is for sale with Sharon Corcoran, please click here for details.
Located in downtown Truro (the hub of Nova Scotia) we are within walking distance to other historic sites and districts, the Marigold Cultural Center, retail, restaurants, professional services and Via Rail. Two blocks away from Truro Information Center. A five minute drive will take you to shopping malls, glorious Victoria Park and Truro Golf Course.
- Paved, private, off-street parking
- Indoor parking for special interest vehicles and bikes. Advanced notice required
- Laundry Facilities
- Smoke Free home, smoking area outside
- Small DVD library
- Wrap around veranda and big rear yard for your relaxation
- Small giftshop offering antique dishes and collectables
- Books on Nova Scotia history and architecture
- Continental or traditional full breakfast served in our formal diningroom or on the sunny deck
- Family/music room available for you to read, relax or make music
- All rooms have private or ensuite bathrooms
- Furnished in antiques
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player and movies
- Telephone in rooms, FREE local & long distance calls within North America
- Clock Radios
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Boards